ALWAYS READ THE ONLINE USER MANUAL BEFORE SET UP OR USE.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE ONLINE USER MANUAL AND WARNINGS, AND TO USE THE DEVICE PROPERLY.
To prevent fire or electric shock hazard, keep away from rain or moisture. Clean only with a clean, dry cloth.
Do not connect the plug into an extension cord, receptacle, or other outlet unless the plug can be fully inserted with no part of the blades exposed.
The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
Do not cover the device or block the airflow to the device. Do not expose device to temperatures below freezing or above 95°F.
Device may contain small parts and be otherwise hazardous to children. Keep out of reach of children.
If the device malfunctions or fails to perform as expected, stop using it immediately.
This symbol indicates that this product incorporates double insulation between hazardous mains voltage and user accessible parts. Earthing wire is therefore not necessary.
For indoor use only